Before I got pregnant I was overweight. Then I gained 50 lbs during my pregnancy!
Now I want to share with you how my new life as a babywearing and breastfeeding mom was all I needed to lose the baby weight and now weigh less than I did before I became pregnant. By month 5 I had already lost the 50 lbs and by month 10 I had lost a total of 70 lbs! I believe our bodies know exactly what to do and there will never be another time in your life more optimal for losing the weight than from the time you go into labor until around your baby’s 1st birthday. You have everything you need to lose the weight. You don’t need a gym membership. You don’t need a personal trainer (you already have one that is attached to you 24 hours a day anyway). You don’t need to pay someone to make you get on a scale every week. You don’t need those diet pills that cost a fortune and are terrible for your health in the long run. All you need is your baby! Oh and some kind of soft carrier.
My Workout DVD!!
- quinoa breakfast bowl pinterest.com/pin/5861723262… 2 hours ago
- MUST HAVE!!! Co-Creator organic bedding collection pinterest.com/pin/5861723262… 2 hours ago
- Daddy got it down now! :) #igdads instagr.am/p/Vb_uCMlh9S/ 22 hours ago
- I want this for "Little's" Room!! fb.me/Xaq7BAHC 1 day ago
- You are going to want some of this stuff!! Join The Babywearing Workout Weight Loss Challenge if you haven't yet... fb.me/1bXpAmn5S 2 days ago